The MetroPCS Carrier Commission Program is a product of B2B Soft, Inc that assist MetroPCS dealers in establishing a correct process in entering data into Wireless Standard Point Of Sale system, reconciling the POS data with Carrier files and being able to understand and successfully dispute carrier exceptions.
Program's intent is to improve overall dealer efficiency:
- Improve data entry quality
- Reduce fraud by making ringing procedures clearer and detecting fraud easier
- Help dealers reconcile their carrier commissions faster and easier
- Remove as much of manual work from the process as possible
- Help dealers recover both hard and soft dollars through the improved process
The program features the following:
- Automated data collection from Wireless Standard
- Automated data collection from Carrier's commission system
- Automated transaction matching between both systems
- Weekly reconciliation reports:
- Status Dashboard: At-A-Glance look at your overall commissions, such as projected vs. paid, top 3 employees and top 3 stores by a number of errors, etc.
- Transaction Audit Report: A breakdown of errors made when entering data into Wireless Standard.
- Disqualified Transactions Report: A list of transactions disqualified by MetroPCS and the original transactions from Wireless Standard. This report helps you review what happened with transactions at POS and assists you with building your dispute cases.
- Unmatched WS: A list of transactions registered in Wireless Standard POS system that cannot be found in Carrier Commissions file. We suggest verifying activations via Edge and disputing these transactions if necessary.
- Unmatched Carrier: These transactions exist in Callidus but we were unable to match them to your Wireless Standard records. Most likely these transactions were processed outside Wireless standard. We recommend investigating why this was happening.
- Matched Transactions: A list of all matching transactions between Callidus and Wireless Standard. If your projected commissions are set up correctly then you will see a "Fully Paid", "Partially paid", "Unpaid" status for each matched transaction.
If you want to join and receive full benefits
of MetroPCS carrier commission reconciliation program -
contact our sales team today at (212) 742-2301 or open a ticket.