Ingenico IPP320 is credit card machine which is certified to work with Wireless Standard POS.
To get started you will need to get the latest drivers for your IPP320 unit, to get them, please open your computer browser and type in your address bar b2bsoft.com -> in Support section choose Download from a drop-down menu.
Once you have entered website credentials, please open USB Drivers folder and choose IngenicoUSBDrivers_2
After drivers got downloaded onto your PC, right click on ingenicousbdrivers_2 .exe file and perform following steps:
- Under General tab in Attributes section click on Unblock button and click on Apply
- Under Compatibility tab in Compatibility mode section put the check-mark next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for"
- In OS drop-down menu choose Windows 7
- Under Privilege Level put check-mark next to "Run this program as an Administrator."
Click on Apply and OK and right click on ingenicousbdrivers_2 and Run it As Administrator and follow installation steps. When you reach USB Driver parameters windows, perform following steps:
- Put the check-mark next to "Force COM Port Feature enabled" checkbox
- Under Product ID drop-down menu select 0060 (IPP320)
- In Virtual COM Port set 2
- In Force COM Port set 2
- Click on Next button and wait until the installation is over.
After installation completion in your PC search bar type in "Device Manager."
- In Computer Manager, windows expand Port (COM & LPT) drop-down menu
- Right Click on Ingenico IPP3xx and go to Properties
- Under Advanced make sure that COM Port Number is the same as you chose during drivers installation.
- Under Force COM Port "Force COM Port Feature enabled" is checked and corresponding COM Ports are set for COM Port and Force COM Port.
Click on OK to Save changes.
Login to your POS and go to File ->Configuration and choose POS Equipment tab:
- Under Pin Pad section in drop-down menu select Ingenico IPP3xx selection and in PORT drop down select corresponding COM Port #
- Click on Apply and OK to Save changes.
Right after above-mentioned steps were made, you can try to perform a test c/c transaction to ensure that device is configured properly.
On a Tender Screen put the amount into Credit/Debit Card payment type and hit "Enter" -> Card Type Selection screen should come up and prompt you to choose between Credit or Debit.