Ingenico IPP320 is credit card machine which is certified to work with your system.
To get started you will need to download the latest Ingenico drivers.
After drivers got downloaded onto your PC, right click on ingenicousbdrivers_2 .exe file and perform following steps:
- Under the General tab in Attributes section click on Unblock button and click on Apply
- Under Compatibility tab in the compatibility mode section put the check-mark next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for"
- In OS drop-down menu choose Windows 7
- Under Privilege Level put check-mark next to "Run this program as an Administrator."
Click on Apply and OK and right click on ingenicousbdrivers_2 and Run it As Administrator and follow installation steps. When you reach USB Driver parameters windows, perform following steps:
- Put the check-mark next to "Force COM Port Feature enabled" checkbox
- Under Product ID drop-down menu select 0060 (IPP320)
- In Virtual COM Port set 2
- In Force COM Port set 2
- Click on Next button and wait until the installation is over.
After installation completion in your PC search bar type in "Device Manager."
- In Computer Manager, windows expand Port (COM & LPT) drop-down menu
- Right Click on Ingenico IPP3xx and go to Properties
- Under Advanced make sure that COM Port Number is the same as you chose during drivers installation.
- Under Force COM Port "Force COM Port Feature enabled" is checked and corresponding COM Ports are set for COM Port and Force COM Port.
Click on OK to Save changes.
Login to your POS and go to File ->Configuration and choose POS Equipment tab:
- Under Pin Pad section in the drop-down menu select Ingenico IPP3xx selection and in PORT drop down select corresponding COM Port #
- Click on Apply and OK to Save changes.
Right after above-mentioned steps were made, you can try to perform a test c/c transaction to ensure that device is configured properly.
On a Tender Screen put the amount into Credit/Debit Card payment type and hit "Enter" -> Card Type Selection screen should come up and prompt you to choose between Credit or Debit.