- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- The default setting is 'Accept Checks'. You may change the profile by clicking on the drop down arrow.
- You can adjust the credit limit, by removing the check by the “Default” box.
- Click the chooser button (see image 8), to choose the appropriate profile.
(Image 5 - Customer Screen)
Note - The transfer process is the same as any store transfer.
- The warehouse will be able to see the sale in the Sales Log Viewer Report. However, the data will ONLY appear after the sub-dealer /retail store receives the products in Store Transfer menu.
(Image 6 - Sales Log Viewer screen)
A transaction can be voided, but only from the sub-dealer/retail store location that was set to receive the products. That specific store can use the “Document Finder” tool to locate the specific transaction.
- Open the specific transaction, and then select void. Once the transaction is voided from the retail store end, it will appear as voided in the warehouse’s Sales Log Viewer report.
*However, the void function is only possible if you performed the “Store Transfer Shipping” and Store Transfer Receiving functions SEPARATELY.
**Note: If you used the Ship and Receive option in the “Store Transfer” window – you will not be able to void neither the sale nor the receiving.