You can assign an employee commission profiles to employees and a location commission profile to various location levels:
If a commission profile is assigned to an employee, the employee will be receiving the commissions.
If a commission profile is assigned to a location, the sales manager for that location (store, district, or region) will be receiving the commissions.
Note: One employee or location can be assigned only to one Commission Profile for a particular month period.
To assign a commission profile:
- Go to Performance Management page from the main menu and click Rule Assignment.
- In the Assignment Level drop-down list, do one of the following:
- Select Employee to assign a profile to employee(s).
- Select Store to assign a profile to store(s).
- Select District to assign a profile to district(s).
- Select Region to assign a profile to region(s).
Depending on the Assignment Level, the grid displays a list of employees or locations.
- In the Commissions Profile drop-down list, select the profile you want to assign.
- In the Period drop-down list, select the period for which you want to assign the profile.
- In the grid, select the checkboxes next to employees or locations for which you want to assign the selected commission profile for the selected period.
- Click Assign.
Note: If another commission profile is already assigned for the selected period for the employees or locations, the new commission profile assigned will override the previously assigned one.