Go to the Manage menu, go down to Administration Tools, and select the User Administrator option.
Adding a User
To add a new user, click on the Create User button.
1. The General tab stores personal information such as Name, Title, Gender, DOB, SSN, Driver’s License ID and his/her home store*.
2. The System Accessibility tab stores the user login, password, and swipe card data if applicable.
3. The Contacts tab stores the user’s personal contact information.
4. The Human Resources tab allows the employer to set up user statistics such as whether the employee is full-time or part-time, the amount of hours the employee works each week, the additional locations at which the employee is available to work, and personal/sick/vacation time. Here we can also assign the user to his/her Sales Commission Profile to calculate commissions.
5. The Note History tab allows the Administrator to post/maintain comments on the selected user.
1. To set up a role for your user base, click on the Role Manager button.
2. Select a pre-set role to modify from the drop-down menu at the top. The user can also create a new role, edit the title of a role, delete a role, copy a role, or reset a role to its default settings.
3. Whether you are creating a new permissions role or modifying an existing role, you can enable or disable the permissions of features and modules by double clicking on that item to toggle.
Role Assignment Manager
1. To assign a user to a pre-set role, or to a role you created, click on the Role Assignment Manager button.
2. Select the user from the drop-down menu at the top.
3. On the left-hand side, you can select whether to assign a role geographically or on a store-by-store basis.
4. Select a store, and double-click on the role to which you wish to assign the selected user. Only one role per user can be assigned at one location.
5. To make changes on a company level, simply select the name of the business and assign a role.
User Overwrites Manager
To overwrite permissions for a certain user regardless of their role, click on the User Overwrites Manager button.
Select the user from the drop-down menu at the top.
On the left-hand side, you can select whether to modify permissions for the user geographically or on a store-by-store basis.
Select a store, and on the right-hand side you can modify permissions for the user without changing the role to which they are assigned.
To make changes on a company level, simply select the name of the business and assign a role.
o Tender screen, Employee commissions tab to view only the list of employees with the current home store for commissions splits
o Schedule Manager