The following steps are required to ensure proper receipt printing. If you experience any issues with receipt printing (part of the receipt isn't printed either at the bottom or on the side) following these steps should help you resolve the issue.
The provided walk-through is showing Star TSP100 printer paper size change steps
This should work for most of the other receipt printers. If you are still experiencing issues - please open a ticket in our online helpdesk system.
1. Go to Devices and Printers in your Control panel
2. Right click on Star Printer and select Printer properties
3. General tab: click Preferences, then Advanced on the next window, select “72mm x Receipt” and click Ok on the last 2 pop up windows
4. Switch to Advanced tab, click Printing Defaults on the 2nd window, select “72mm x Receipt” and click Ok on the last 2 pop up windows
5. Switch to Devices Settings Tab, select “72mm x Receipt”, click Apply and Ok
Other manufacturer printers may have slightly different steps or paper size names.